Whistle Blower System
Compliance is important to us — integrity is what we stand for!
Our business integrity is a key factor for our reputation. CordenPharma wants to be known for reliability and integrity by our stakeholders worldwide.
We know that sustainable business success is closely linked to compliance with laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
Even possibly minor compliance breaches can materially affect CordenPharma’s reputation and cause substantial harm. Therefore:
- >> CordenPharma’s Code of Conduct addresses all relevant compliance aspects;
- >> CordenPharma employees are expected to comply with the provisions of our Code of Conduct; and
- >> CordenPharma will investigate any suspected case of compliance infringement.
If you are aware of any suspected compliance violations at CordenPharma or involving CordenPharma employees, you can report them anonymously via the electronic CordenPharma Whistle Blower System.
This platform offers you a secure way to communicate with us and provides you with full protection as a whistle blower.
We count on you to support us in staying compliant!
Dr. Michael Quirmbach
CEO & President, Corden Pharma Holding S.E.
Compliance with laws, regulations and ethical standards is part of a positive and open corporate culture.
Perhaps you are aware of damaging behavior or risks which endanger the company. Your report will help to quickly identify financial losses and damage to CordenPharma’s reputation and will also ensure the company’s sustainable success and contribute to job security.
CordenPharma has launched a worldwide Whistle Blower System, which can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime to submit a report.
Alternatively, you can also always use the existing tools at your disposal to submit a report:
Talk to your
- >> line manager,
- >> local HR manager, or
- >> compliance manager
- >> Reports about violations of laws, regulations and ethical standards will be recorded and forwarded.
- >> You will receive detailed information about the possible report categories during the reporting process.
To submit a report, you can follow the link above to the CordenPharma Whistle Blower System, which will take you to the external AUDITFACTORY System, where you can submit your report anonymously.
Once on the AUDITFACTORY System, submit an anonymous or personalized report by clicking the blue “Submit your report” button.
There are several steps to the reporting process:
- First, you will be asked to read some information on the protection of your anonymity.
- On the next page you will be asked about the main topic of your report.
- On the report page, you can describe the incident in your own words and answer some questions via a simple answer selection. Next, you can use a free text field and attach a file. Please bear in mind that documents may contain identifying information about the author, so to stay anonymous please check file names and the file properties information.
- Next you’ll be asked to set up a personal PIN and then a 16-digit access code will be generated automatically. Please note these login details, as you have to enter them to access the report again.
Please use your own private IT equipment and do not use any technical device such as a PC or smartphone that has been provided by your employer to submit your report.
If you already have submitted a report, you can access it directly via the “Login” button.
Provided you do not enter any identifying personal data, the AUDITFACTORY System technology will protect your anonymity.
We are interested in facts so that potential misconduct can be resolved before any harm occurs.
The overriding principle of the AUDITFACTORY procedure is to protect the whistle blower. The system’s anonymity protection function is certified by an independent body.
If you lose your login details, please submit a new report and set up new access credentials. As this will be a new inbox, you cannot see the content of your previous report.
Your report is anonymized using encryption and other special security routines. You will never be asked for personal information during the reporting process. Please do not use any technical device such as a PC or smartphone that has been provided by your employer to submit your report, instead please use your private equipment.
An investigator will contact you via the secure inbox to provide you with feedback on the status of your report or to ask questions if details still need to be clarified—you will remain anonymous throughout the dialogue. We are interested in reports to avoid damage or a loss, not in you as a whistle blower.